some more info

about Us

did you know  a new sign can  increase foot traffic up to 50%

B and H Signs opened its doors in 1970 as a sign installation company. We started out in a small garage behind a house in Monrovia, and we soon noticed a non-stop demand for quality signage in the booming real estate market. In 1985 we moved out of the garage into a more recognizable location on Myrtle Avenue, where our valued customers found that we could produce more than just real estate signs. We soon became famous for the sandblasted redwood signs seen all over the San Gabriel Valley and more so for treating our customers with the care they deserve.

Before the day of computers, our shop was constantly filled with professional sign painters and artists while large easels were erected to perform custom screen-printing. Since the late 80’s every sign is designed and cut by computer. B and H uses state of the art equipment to design, manufacture and install quality signs and graphics, while we still remain true to our roots as artists. We have been helping the community with our products and services for the past 38 years and we look forward to serving our community for generations to follow.

CUSTOMERS

1350

Projects

2190

COFFEE

26350

Possibilities

meet some of our

OUR TALENTED TEAM

Alex

Senior Designer
Alex@bandhsigns.com

Mallory

Designer
Mallory@bandhsigns.com

Dan

Installation / Construction / Sales
Dan@bandhsigns.com

Dave

HR / Marketing / Social Media
Dave@bandhsigns.com

Jenn

AP / AR / Business Operations
JennB@bandhsigns.com

our adress

926 South Primrose Ave, Monrovia CA 91016

phone number

Call us please:
(626) 359-6643

email

info@bandhsigns.com